How to get consumer key and consumer secret for automating Salesforce?
To configure a Salesforce OAuth2 connection you will need to register your Auth0 tenant on their Administer panel.
1. Register a New App
Log into Salesforce. Click on Settings > Setup in the upper right, next to your account name.
Navigate to Platform Tools > Apps. Under App Manager, click New Connected App:
2. Complete the New Connected App form
(1) Enter the required basic information (Connected App Name, API Name and Contact Email).
(2) Select Enable OAuth Settings under API (Enable OAuth Settings).
(3) Enter your callback URL: https://YOUR_AUTH0_DOMAIN/login/callback
(4) Access your basic information to the Selected OAuth Scopes.
(5) Click Save.
3. Get your Consumer Key and Consumer Secret
Once your app is registered, the page will display your Consumer Key and Consumer Secret:
4. Copy your Consumer Key and Consumer Secret
- Open OpKey AddOn. Login with your credentials>>Select Project>>Select TC/FL (Existing or New)>>Select OR.
- On the recording screen, select Salesforce Recording from the dropdown present at the top.
- You will then see a popup screen asking for Consumer Key and Consumer Secret