Configuring the OpKey Agent for Execution
Before Executing the Artifact, you need to ensure that the OpKey Agent is online. For this, you need to configure OpKey agent as follows:
- Go to the Agent Dashboard and Switch the toggle button from Desktop to SaaS mode:
- Go to the Authorize SaaS Execution Agent Section. Fields marked with * are Mandatory.
- Enter the Server URL, Agent Name, User Name, Password and Comments.
- Click Login.
- A pop up message will get displayed as follows:
- Click Yes and Relaunch the Agent.
- Once the Agent is relaunched, the Server status will get displayed as connected.
Congratulations! You have Successfully configured the OpKey Agent for the Execution of the Artifacts.