Manual Business Component allows you to create a Business Component by adding steps manually, by adding Business Components, providing input data to the particular test step, etc.
Objective and Conditions
- Objective and conditions tab allows you to write the objective, pre-condition & post-condition of your manual Business Component.
- You can create a backup, change the state of the manual Business Component, and manage tags.
Adding a Test Step
- From here you can add a test step, provide input data, and expected output.
Adding a Manual Business Component
- From here you can add a manual Business Component as a test step, provide input data & do more.
- When you click on the Add Manual Business Component, a popup window opens from where you can choose the desired Business Component.
- Here, the Manual Business Component has added as a test step.
- You can provide the input data to the added test step. Make sure that you have already added the Input Parameter from the Details view.
- You can perform other actions like delete, copy, paste, move up, and move down the test steps.
- You can also upload attachments. The added attachment will be available in the attachment manager and saved in the OpKey server for future use.