Configuring the OpKey Agent for Execution
You can execute your Business Component(s), Test Case(s) or Job(s) by clicking on the Run Now icon.
Before Executing the Artifact, you need to ensure that the OpKey Agent is online. For this, you need to configure the OpKey agent as follows:
- Go to the Agent Dashboard and Switch the toggle button from Desktop to SaaS mode:
- Go to the Authorize SaaS Execution Agent Section. Fields marked with * are Mandatory.
- Enter the Server URL, Agent Name, User Name, Password, and Comments.
- Click Login.
- A pop-up message will get displayed as follows:
- Click Yes and Relaunch the Agent.
- Once the Agent is relaunched, the Server status will get displayed as connected.
Congratulations! You have successfully configured the OpKey Agent for the Execution of the Artifacts.